“According to physiological law, all natural, normal functions of the body are achieved without peril or pain. Birth is a natural, normal physiological function for normal, healthy women and their healthy babies. It can, therefore be inferred that healthy women, carrying healthy babies, can safely birth without peril or pain”. Dr. Jonathan Dye 1891.
As a mum of 2, I have birthed both with and without using hypnobirthing and I know just how effective it can be at helping create a calm and relaxed birth environment. Hypnobirthing can help in any type of birth including planned caesareans. Hypnobirthing works to reduce any fear around birth and gives you the knowledge to create the exact birth that you want.
I offer a 4 week hypnobirthing course both Face to Face in Colchester and online. I offer these services in a group a setting as well as privately.
What the course includes:
- Knowledge on how your body works to birth a baby
- Relaxation techniques to help you during pregnancy and labour
- Breathing techniques for each stage of labour
- Releasing fears around pregnancy or birth
- Understanding how to create a calm and relaxed birthing environment to suit you
- Learning how to bond with the baby during pregnancy
- Downloadable hypnobirthing scripts and recordings
Group Sessions - Up to 4 couples £135
Group sessions offer a chance for you to meet with other pregnant couples.
Private Sessions - £245
I offer private sessions to couples who may want a bespoke service or are looking for help with something specific. Private courses can be offered either online or (location dependant) at your home at a time that works for you. The course can be delivered across 4 weeks or 2 weekends.
One off sessions - £60
- Hypnobirthing recap
- Baby bonding
- Morning Sickness
For more information or to book onto my next hypnobirthing course please follow the link below.